Adcom GFA 555 versus Rotel RMB 1095for stereo

I own both the above amps. Would I be better served to use the 2 channel Adcom for stereo , or the 5 channel Rotel ?.

John
crowy1939
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you already own the 2 amps, I can't imagine why you listen to them both and decide for yourself.
I agree with Z. I don't get these types of questions. If you can't make up your own mind, why are you even concerned about it.
I agree, besides, if we answered your question we would deprive you of the fun of changing/experimenting.
I am 74 years old with serious health problems. My system is in an enclosed cabinet and was set up by my son who is no longer around. So for me to grovel and make the switch is not a given . I just thought you guys would give me a clue and save me the trouble , thats all .

John
Sorry to hear about your health issues, good luck there. You might consider hiring a strapping high-schooler for $10-15 to place both amps outside the cabinet and allow you to switch speaker cables. Once you decide which one you like better, get the kid to place it in the rack for you.

It's a hell of a lot easier for the kid than mowing a 1/2-acre yard for the same dough...

-RW-