Simaudio Moon w5.3se

I see that a prominent online retailer is now offering these at 50% off. Im interested in trying one due to the 30 day return policy. Cant seem to find much info of relevance on this piece. Anyone own or have experience with this piece?
winoguy17
I said,Hey, you, get off my thread.
Hey, you, get off my thread.
Hey, you, get off my thread.
Don,t hang around cause two's a crowd
On my thread.
(Winoguy17 Jagger and Sunnyjim Richards)
TO WINOGUY: IS IT NECESSARY TO USE LANGUAGE LIKE DICKWAD?? It only illustrates what a low life you are, and not worthy of being a member of this blog. Maybe you should take courses in manners and language skills until you are housebroken,and ready for civilization.

Should you have missed it, read the responses of "Tom6897" and Kclone. They don't engage in name calling because they are intelligent; obviously you are not
WOW BUNNYTIM YOU ARE SUCH A MEANIE!! But I do agree that Tom6897 is intelligent, because he clearly addresed my original post. I clearly asked about A) a specific model POWER amp by B) a specific manufacturer. Your response? "Try this INTEGRATED amp by a totally different manufacturer" Again, I suggest you spend some time with reading comprehension, and it sounds like YOU could use the valium. Peace