Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Any experiences?

I just purchased a Modwright KWI-200 Integrated Amp. I am waiting for it to be shipped. I've never heard it and cannot find a proper review of it online. Any experiences with anyone? My expectations are high.
routeman21
I have received a Few emails asking if I think the modwright is the best out there ,my answer is for the $5k range it is. Solid investment,is it the best integrated amp, out there ? No it is not a reference unit
It is. Great unit at it's price point. As far as th best out there Lindemann is excellent in the Next level of performance then
Without a doubt the Vitus RI -100, would be a true reference.
This should answer questions pertaining to integrated amps.
I know this thread is old and no one has replied in a long time but I'll put in my two cents worth. I had a KWI 200 and it was the best-sounding piece of electronics I have ever owned. It had a great, clear, full, gutsy sound. I had it running Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers and those are also amazing. It was a killer combination and I wish I still had all of those pieces.
mine is still with me and sounding better than ever...
My other considerations were sim 600i and pass 150.
Glad I went w/dans amp....nice piece of gear.
I sold my KWI-200 earlier this year, not due to any discontent with the IA, but moved onto MW seperates instead. Without a doubt if I wasn't so impressed with the KWI I never would
considered the move to seperates. Modwright amps such a joy to listen too.