Solid State watts to power Zu Defintions?

The sweetest Solid State watts that you have first hand listening experience with? Thanks in advance.

BTW, my Preamp is a Bel Canto SEP-1
128x128warrenh
What is being said here? That SS isn't as sweet as SET? No flame, just asking, honest.
The SET40is plugged in and sounds simply amazing. When we have friends over I wish I had more power to see what my Defs can do: Big place and oodles of dancing and noise. Not a reason (really) to let go of my SET, but I was curious if there was anything out there in the SS kingdomthat could approach my SET sound. I should have known better. I'll bet a YBA Passion 600 power amp (150 per) would come mighty close. Having owned (and loved--very sweet SS watts) YBA that may be the way. Bryston? Been there done that with the 4B with another rig. Can't imagine Sean liking that match up with the Defs. Well rock for sure. Jazz? NEVER!
Let's see: very efficient speakers, nice pre amp, and you need a good amp?
Have you considered a Burson?
I have the integrated version for my Tonians (not as efficient as yours-the Tonians are 95db) and it sounds wonderful. I believe the amp is around 90 watts per channel, class AB, and it has the cleanest sound in my limited experience. Not antiseptic or analytical but clean, rich, full, and engaging with detail aplenty and not at the expense of tone, body and texture. Great for all kinds of music.
There is a dealer local to me who used to carry Zu and had a pair of the original Definitions driven by a Sim Audio Moon W-8 power amp, and they sounded fantastic. Having said that, when they switched over to a top of the line VTL tube amp/pre combo, it sounded even better.
WarrenH---check out a used Mac 402 (with quad balanced circuit). they are really cheap now that the 452 came out. and with Mac, easy to resell of course.