Primaluna and Rogue

Hey all, I've done a lot of reading on the Rogue Audio and Primaluna gear. I Like what I've read, and I actually heard the m150's a while back and came away impressed. I have not personally listened to any Primaluna gear.

Do any of you have thoughts either way? I'm looking at Prologue 6 & 7, vs. Rouges m120 and M150. A lot will have to do with what becomes available on Audiogon, but I am prepared to purchase Prologue 6 new if necessary. Thanks
hawk28
Sounds great. I'll post back here after I receive the unit. Thanks for the information. I know nothing about tubes besides the fact that I enjoy the sound immensly. What are the 4 large tubes? I know some tubes last a long time and some don't. Which is which? When I tube roll, do I wear gloves? The owners manual I found on Rogue's website just labels the center as the preamp section. What's the other 2 - 12au7's and the two 12ax7's?
The big tubes are the power or output tubes. You do not want to touch those w/o letting them cool off or using gloves.
use gloves when handling any of the tubes , large or small
The Magnum should have the KT90 powertubes which with the larger power supply allows for the unit generate 90 wpc - these are tubes that get biased . The small tubes are all signal stage tubes
Electro-Harmonix KT90EH is the power tubes that came with the Cronus. The pre-amp tube is a Sylvania. I can't tell what the other two 12au7's and 12ax7's are right now without removing them. I know they're whatever came with it from Rogue. All their web site tells me is that they're upgraded.

I must say, I'm rather impressed with the sound. I began playing music about 10 minutes after I started it up. It sounded pretty good. About 40 minutes later, I was almost in tears listening to the Pink Martinis. I was puuling out CD's I haven't played in years and they all sounded excellent.
Congratulations on your new amp !! I have been absolutely delighted with my Cronus for almost two years now, and I'm sure you're going to be very happy for a long time. And, like I've said here before, Mark and Nick at Rogue Audio are great guys, and are always available to answer questions and give advice. Don't be afraid to give them a call. Good Luck, and Happy Listening !!