Aestheix Calypso owners,tube advise needed

Just bought a 1 year old Calypso and need some suggestions.
I am biamping with Pass Lab Aleph 3s into Audio Physic Virgo IIs. I listen to Jazz, Rock and Blues. I have some nos Sylvania 6DJ8 with large yellow lettering with no other info and in the 12AX7 slots????.
gandme
AQ4life- Thanks for the Blackburn tube info...euro prices? about $60usd?.

Mds- I decided to start my tube setup with a neutral
sound...a place to start. The Telefunken/Amperex combo was recommended by some in this thread as did Brent Jesse. I replaced my S.S. pre not because I was searching for a better one, I needed the money. I sold my mono blocks, preamp, best CD players, very good wire and my Car! I replaced all with good "less expensive" equipment. I have come up with a better than expected system. I was not looking for a "tube sound", I was looking for the best sound for my taste that I could afford. I realise every piece adds it's own sonic signature to the music. I rely on my ears to decide if it sounds natural...nothing added...nothing taken away. I'm sure I will try different tube combinations in the future..that's what you guys are for...telling me what I am missing and what will sound better in my system. I do appreciate all the input!
I've had my Calypso for 2 years ... Telefunken 12AX7 ribbed for now. bought an NOS 6922 but honestly the difference isn't worth the extra $ (not that it isn't noticeable but i could spend $ on other stuff).

I always wonder if it's better if I go to something else like a Modwright transporter and skip the Calypso ...
Have you looked into the signature upgrade? I have had both and the signature is a whole different level. I was very surprised at how good the signature is even compared with some of the best preamps. You forget all about low noise tubes with the signature, any noise is all gone.
Not to jump the gun.. I am still in the nos tube mode. Who does the signature upgrade, Aestheix or an after market co.?
The Signature upgrade is an Aesthetix upgrade. They may have authorised people who can do this like great Northern Sound, but I would find out through Jim White at Aesthetix first.