Integrated for Green Mountain - Classe, Bel Canto

Opinions please! - I am looking for an integrated amp (used) for my Green Mountain Speakers, these are 4 ohm and pretty efficient - currently using an Arcam AVR-300. Price range is 1000 to 1400, used Amps I am considering:

Classe CAP-150
Bel Canto S300i
Arcam FMJ A32

I do need pre-outs for subwoofer and a remote but other than that no bells and whistles, just looking for excellent sound. By the way, my source is a Monarchy DAC24 tube/SS DAC and Cambridge Audio DVD player for video. No TT.

Please don't provide opinion if you are selling one of these amps!

thanks

drew.
drewh1
I owned the Classe CAP-151 for about two years and replaced it with a Bel Canto eVo2i. The BC is way better IMO. Smoother sound, wonderful features and flawless operation. Every so often I get the upgrade itch and have tried a few others in my system (modded PS Audio Trio C-100 and BC S-300 to name two) but they have all lost to the eVo2i. I'm not sure how much I need to spend to make a change.
An Ayre Ax-7e would be perfect. Used they go a tad higher but it would be worth it.
If you are interested in looking into an Eico HF-81, understand that these are vintage amps, almost 50 years old, and must be restored by a reliable technician. They often show up on Audiogon for $800-900 restored. I love mine, but they can be a bit finicky. There's lots of info available online. I would recommend Googling Peter Breuninger's Stereophile article about the HF-81.
The Ayre seemed like the ideal amp but it has no pre-outs at all. That is a big problem as I run a sub with my GMA's.
If you are letting your subs get in the way of buying a Ayre...you need to sell your subs and buy a sub (or subs) that you can run at speaker level. Simple as that. You may think I'm kidding...I'm not.