Intergrated amp for Totem Sttaf

I am running the Sttaf with Arcam AVR300, bi-amped. They sound good but, I still want them to sound better (sound familiar?:)) What intergrated amp do you think will sound better than the Arcam? I am thinking of Classes, Sim, Naim, and Bryston. Please give me your advice.
Thanks.
lamcam
Rumadian -
You wrote, "I would strongly advise against the Jolida/Sttaf combo. It's flat out a nasty."

Would you mind being more specific?
Lamcam-
This came up in the past...paste this link into your browser window. Good luck.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1132195466&read&keyw&zzjolida+502b+totem
I read through the thread but didn't see a budget. Are you looking to spend $500 or $5,000? I would look at amplification more than source.
Thanks a lot to all of nice folks here :) My budget is around $1000 for a used one. The Sim I-5 is nice but over my budget. I am thinking about the Naim Nait 5i to match with my CDP, but I heard that I have to leave the power on all the time, and I have to buy their speaker cables at least 2.5 meter long to run with the amp make me think twice about it. The tube amps are nice too, but, I see alot of folks here recommended a lot of tube amps that make me confuse.
I'd recommend the Simaudio i-3. You should be able to find one well under your budget. I owned one and used it with Totem Arros, but also listened briefly to it powering Sttafs. I thought they complimented each other nicely.