Reviews of $10k plus ics, speaker wires, and pcs

Do you think reviewers should do such cables? What about $30k plus components?
tbg
Tbg,

You must have a lot of money invested in your system and I suspect it must sound quite good accordingly. Why not post the fruits of your work (ie your system or systems) here on A'gon.

Do you actually buy the products you support? Or are you a reviewer or dealer with special privileges?

Just wondering. I'd really like to understand where you come from better. And why you see my posts and others like it as such a threat. Obviously, not everyone shares your views, nor mine.
He's a pseudo reviewer and I guarantee gets large price breaks on all the gear.
For that reason alone his comments, ideas, and recommendations must be dismissed as total BS.
I can sell audio without having anything. I can give a few examples.

When the Valhalla powercable came out, it was special for some time. Many I did sell just on the Phone. Because I can describe it very precise. Then people want it. My words are exactly what it will bring in sound. Because for a perfectionist it need to be like this. There is no room for error and no room for lies. I want audio to become open and honest as possible.

I want to raise the bar in general. It is not about me, I hope other people in this business will also give a better endresult.

I am here just for fun. I am curious about the reactions. Not every person like my direct approach. But that is alright. Don't forget here it are just words. In sound I am a lot better than in words.

I sell a 3 dimensional physical image. It is my personal view of how the absolute sound should be. My focus was and is on creating a 3 dimensional physical image for less money than what you need for highend. Other shops are not able to create the same level in endresult. Often they don't even come close. Don't forget I do this since I was 6. It never will be work for me. It is a second nature. A part of who I am as a person. I am now 41 years old, I don;t think there are a lot of people who spend so much time on anudio and music. I never had collegues with the same level of drive and dedication.

In my country ther are also people who do'n't like me. This has to do that they are aware of the fact thay my knowledge is so much better. At shows I can beat every single person with ease. Perfection is based on winning. I do shows because I want to be the best. The main reason is based on the irritation of all those fools in audio and the shit there is on the market. I really hate lying. As a perfectionist it needs to be the best, there is no second best.

I buy the brands I love. I do consulting in sound and vision. I don't have a demo room. I use my own room. And I have many demo rooms in my country. All my clients are prepared to let me use there sets. Why? Because they know I would do everything for them. They do the same for me.

What I said earlier; I use audio to achieve my main goal in life. I want to start a foudation. It is fot those who have no chance for a human life. And for those who cannot create chnaces for a better life.

In my world this is the highest thing I can achieve. As a perfectionist you go for this. For a long time I thought it is not possible to create it. In a short time I earn a lot of money with soudn and vision.

This money I want to use for my foundation. I give people the best quality in sound and vision and they also support those who have nothing.

I swimm against the stream, it is normal that people don't like it. I am different, I don't say better. I want the freedom to do it my way. And if other people think they can create a higher level......just show it. You have the same chances that I have.

I want to create chances for people who can't create them. And again it is not about me. I hope other people will do it the same way. Because with eachother we can create a better world for us all. People need to look further!

I have a lot of happy clients. I have a much more personal contact with my clients than I had when I worked in an audio shop. Consulting has a big advantage that I have more time for my clients in general.

I like speed, so when clients call me to aks me things. I will directly find the answer on the question. And call them back. I call it: Bobby Speed.

My clients can call me every single day from 11-2 o'clock. I live at different times.I am my own boss,so I do it my way.
I can sell audio without having anything. I can give a few examples.

When the Valhalla powercable came out, it was special for some time. Many I did sell just on the Phone. Because I can describe it very precise. Then people want it. My words are exactly what it will bring in sound. Because for a perfectionist it need to be like this. There is no room for error and no room for lies. I want audio to become open and honest as possible.

I want to raise the bar in general. It is not about me, I hope other people in this business will also give a better endresult.

I am here just for fun. I am curious about the reactions. Not every person like my direct approach. But that is alright. Don't forget here it are just words. In sound I am a lot better than in words.

I sell a 3 dimensional physical image. It is my personal view of how the absolute sound should be. My focus was and is on creating a 3 dimensional physical image for less money than what you need for highend. Other shops are not able to create the same level in endresult. Often they don't even come close. Don't forget I do this since I was 6. It never will be work for me. It is like a second nature. A part of who I am as a person. I am now 41 years old, I don't think there are a lot of people who spend so much time on audio and music. I never had collegues with the same level of drive and dedication.

In my country there are also people who don't like me. This has to do that they are aware of the fact thay my knowledge is so much better. At shows I can beat every single person with ease. Perfection is based on winning. I do shows because I want to be the best. The main reason is based on the irritation of all those fools in audio and the shit there is on the market. I really hate lying. As a perfectionist it needs to be the best, there is no second best.

I buy the brands I love. I do consulting in sound and vision. I don't have a demo room. I use my own room. And I have many demo rooms in my country. All my clients are prepared to let me use there sets. Why? Because they know I would do everything for them. They do the same for me.

What I said earlier; I use audio to achieve my main goal in life. I want to start a foudation. It is fot those who have no chance for a human life. And for those who cannot create chnaces for a better life.

In my world this is the highest thing I can achieve. As a perfectionist you go for this. For a long time I thought it is not possible to create it. In a short time I earn a lot of money with soudn and vision.

This money I want to use for my foundation. I give people the best quality in sound and vision and they also support those who have nothing.

I swimm against the stream, it is normal that people don't like it. I am different, I don't say better. I want the freedom to do it my way. And if other people think they can create a higher level......just show it. You have the same chances that I have.

I want to create chances for people who can't create them. And again it is not about me. I hope other people will do it the same way. Because with eachother we can create a better world for us all. People need to look further!

I have a lot of happy clients. I have a much more personal contact with my clients than I had when I worked in an audio shop. Consulting has a big advantage that I have more time for my clients in general.

I like speed, so when clients call me to aks me things. I will directly find the answer on the question. And call them back. I call it: Bobby Speed.

My clients can call me every single day from 11-2 o'clock. I live at different times.I am my own boss,so I do it my way.
I am not a reviewer. I am a person from the Netherlands who does consulting in sound and vision.

It is as it is. When people tell lies about me. They react only from egoistic thoughts. This is the main reason in failing as a human being.

There Always will be people who will react negative. At shows and in my work I beat these people with sound. That is how I can make them keep there mouth shut.

Because the best sound Always will win, and that is how I work! So keep it simple.