Do you run a high end power cord on your sub?

I have a Rel B2 sub in my system, and have never really bothered with a decent power cord for it. I have an "Iron Lung Jellyfish" power cord, which is better than a stock cord. It is a $30 cord but is actually suprisingly good when you are just "testing the waters" of what power cords can do. I am considering something better, but not sure if this is the best place to spend money? What are your experiences with upgraded power cords for subwoofers? I am thinking about an Audience Powerchord e, as I use Audience power cords on my other components.

Other components in my system:
Thor Audio TA-1000 mk II preamp
BAT VK-55SE amp
Hyperion HPS-938 speakers
PS Audio PWD mk 2
Audience AR6T power conditioner and power cords
Nordost Heimdall IC's
Anticables speaker cables
mekong56
Statements like "it is at it is...nothing is as it is" simply isn't much besides gibberish. Risking signal degradation or alteration by using digital room correction to limit and compress sub signals weirdly adjusted up into low midrange frequency levels (that will clearly interfere with any wide frequency range main speaker) is odd, and I can only assume this silliness absolutely MUST have digital room correction to work at all. Room correction gizmos are generally designed more to detect and limit the specific frequencies that produce standing waves or what a particular listener feels is unnatural or "lumpy" bass, and not necessarily to repair woofer abuse (!). RELs aren't designed for lower mids as they know that it doesn't make sense, and BO's "set it up weird and fix it with Audyssey" approach likely has far more impact on tonality than AC cables. I suppose the resulting overkill sounds like music to him, but my sympathies lie with anybody walking into his shop and his dream world inspired by what he thinks violins sound like. The rest of us can listen to properly set up subs (with fat AC cables) that add the mojo to their rig without risking the likely pitfalls promoted by a delusional self important salesman.
Roomcorrection is only a part of Audyssey. Audyssey EQ and Volume give more drive and even resolution. The way Audyssey uses it, it works but I didn't like some parts of it. So I started to use it differently. The same thing about how they measure a subwoofer. I started to measure it at totally different places and hights. This gave superior drive and resolution. What I did at the most important show in our country was using the pre amp without the systems and with all the parts of Audyssey. People were amazed about the differences. The owner and chief of the biggest Audio magazine in our country called us to say we were the Absolute sound.

Wolfy is an amature ( with a cheap old Rel subwoofer of more than 10 years Old) who also has an opinion about highend products. I do this as a profession for almost 16 years. I sold and owned a lot of highend. I Always want to create the best sound. If there was a better sound on the show they would not called us.

Wolfy does not like my approach, this says more about his limitations as a F... AMATURE. These kind of people were there also at the show. Jealous people who said; you use the centre speaker. So I said put your ear on it. Most people never heard such a touchable and 3D image in there life. Many shopkeepers came on monday to me to say: We never heard this level in sound in our life. It is that easy to understand the difference and hear the quality.

I will invite Wolfy the amature when I am in America. Hearing is believing. That is how I work, I want audio to be open and honnest. I love competition. I love to battle against other shops to give the best sound for the bucks.
I don’t think Audyssey Pro has any effect on the quality of sound produced from the equipment. I have 16 sound panels and bass traps and constantly tune for the room but this still does not change quality or the speed and weight of the music being produced sound wise that is why you still hear the differences in equipment, cables, etc.
Audyssey EQ and Volume are parts of the whole system. I can improve the articulation of voices dramaticly. Even when we compare very expensive pre-amps word endings and breathing of singers is not that clear. Hearing is believing, so we compare all the time. Clients Always can choose what they want. We try to get the best quality possible. That is why I sell and choose only those products which are superior to others. I can sell everything I want, but I only interested in the best. This makes competition to other shops so easy.

Cables are a different part of audio. But for me one of the most fun parts. Cause of the thousends of testst I did with cabels I know how much you can positivly influence the overwhole sound.

You need to understand all the different properties/qualities every single tool ( amps, speakers, sources, cables, conditioners etc.) has. Then you can get the max out of them.
The important difference between Bo's world and mine is the fact that I don't claim to have the answers or deem the sound of my dusty old REL sub to be superior to anybody elses rig...I simply state that my system reproduces recorded music very well in my listening room, without the aid, expense, or need for extra signal processing. Others may relish the sound of Bo's approach and delight in the use of room correction, but many simply don't care about it...this hurts Bo's feelings but, alas, his issues with the need for relentless campaigning for support of his approach is best left to his therapist. You don't need to understand every tool, especially a tool like Bo.