Warm airy musical speakers?

I am a newbie to Hifi. Well I have been reading on forums on and off for the last 5 years, but never had any system myself.

I'm a musician myself and have an idea of what type of sound I'm looking for. It is a warm, airy, open and organic sound with good midrange for vocals. Listen to jazz, acoustic music, norah jones, Diana Krall etc..

I don't like a cold and bright type of sound.

I've read alot of sonus faber, venere 1.5/2.0. Could be that kind of speaker I'm looking for?! Also I have read about focal aria 906. Seems to get great reviews.

I live far off any hifi-stores so I thought I will collect some good candidates for listening, when I visit a bigger city.

My budget is around $2000 - $2300 for both speaker and amplifier. New or used doesn't matter. For an amplifier I'm interested in tubes..

All recommendations are welcome!
philsons
I have bought pre-amps, amps, and integrated amps (used) without listening but I would not recommend it for speakers.
Chrishanl, I apologize profusely. I'll stop, lol. Back to the thread. I personally have never bought anything without hearing it. I've found that I often go into a store wanting to hear something and walking out with something else. I've never purchased something that I haven't kept for a long time, so I usually don't buy and sell like so many on here do. i guess if you can't go listen anywhere, you may need to purchase, but some things you can purchase and send back within 30 days if you don't like them. I would still find a dealer who knows systems and whom you can hopefully trust and explain your room, what you like etc... and he/she can put together something special. Just keep within your budget. Used is great, but only if you really know what you want. That's why a dealer who has a lot of brands and knows how to put the system together is still your best bet if you can work something out.
Yes, I always base on the history of the company. How Long they has been around and How Much products the have Sold. Not by magazine advertising, write-up. People's equipment with their Opinion and price.

I totally agreed with Zd and Paraneer.
Philsons,Yes I have bought many including speakers without listening. It is not possible for me to find dealers that sell the gear I like. I have been lucky 90% of the time. If you don't care for something that's what Audiogon is for!