Warm airy musical speakers?

I am a newbie to Hifi. Well I have been reading on forums on and off for the last 5 years, but never had any system myself.

I'm a musician myself and have an idea of what type of sound I'm looking for. It is a warm, airy, open and organic sound with good midrange for vocals. Listen to jazz, acoustic music, norah jones, Diana Krall etc..

I don't like a cold and bright type of sound.

I've read alot of sonus faber, venere 1.5/2.0. Could be that kind of speaker I'm looking for?! Also I have read about focal aria 906. Seems to get great reviews.

I live far off any hifi-stores so I thought I will collect some good candidates for listening, when I visit a bigger city.

My budget is around $2000 - $2300 for both speaker and amplifier. New or used doesn't matter. For an amplifier I'm interested in tubes..

All recommendations are welcome!
philsons
Thanks for all advice.
I think you are right ZD, thats good advice. I will definetly take some good time listening next time I have the uppertunity to visit a bigger city. I live in northern part of Sweden in a small town with no hifi-store in near.

Its good to have some candidates to listen to (speakers that are famous for that type of sound, even if its sounds different from person to person)

How about you folks, have you bought anything without listening to it first?
I have bought pre-amps, amps, and integrated amps (used) without listening but I would not recommend it for speakers.
Chrishanl, I apologize profusely. I'll stop, lol. Back to the thread. I personally have never bought anything without hearing it. I've found that I often go into a store wanting to hear something and walking out with something else. I've never purchased something that I haven't kept for a long time, so I usually don't buy and sell like so many on here do. i guess if you can't go listen anywhere, you may need to purchase, but some things you can purchase and send back within 30 days if you don't like them. I would still find a dealer who knows systems and whom you can hopefully trust and explain your room, what you like etc... and he/she can put together something special. Just keep within your budget. Used is great, but only if you really know what you want. That's why a dealer who has a lot of brands and knows how to put the system together is still your best bet if you can work something out.
Yes, I always base on the history of the company. How Long they has been around and How Much products the have Sold. Not by magazine advertising, write-up. People's equipment with their Opinion and price.

I totally agreed with Zd and Paraneer.
Philsons,Yes I have bought many including speakers without listening. It is not possible for me to find dealers that sell the gear I like. I have been lucky 90% of the time. If you don't care for something that's what Audiogon is for!