What great speakers can buy direct?

After exhausting what's available in dealers showrooms locally, I was wondering which high end speaker manufacturers offer a direct in home trial?

I'm basically looking for bookshelf or floorstanders in the $3K-$7K price range. I know about maggies but except for the MMG's are too large for the room. Very interested in learning about which manufacturers (like Salk Song) that offer a 30-60 day in home demo.
larrybou
Ohm offers a 120-day in home trial (although you loose the shipping round trip if you return).

Also:

Decware.com

Roundsound.com (Gallo)

Other online retailers selling speakers:

AudioAdvisor.com

MusicDirect.com

Also, note to Tom6897 - 6AVE.com is not much like the old Sixth Avenue Electronics chain. They don't really sell any speakers, according to their web site.
Had no idea Von Schweikert sold direct. Ohm, Daedalus, Seleh, etc from the other thread look interesting too. Better to spend a year auditioning than buying something site unseen. Not that I have anything like that kind of willpower..;)
A pair of MMGs and a pair of Rythmik or SVS subs (all direct, all in-home trial) makes for a great, full-range system that might fit in your room without dominating it. Similarly, a pair of smaller Ohms with subs might do the trick (tho at a cost premium). Either way, pairing the subs/mains with appropriate electronics makes it easier to optimize this approach - I'm a fan of Audyssey (or similar) to ensure smooth response thru the "hand-off" from sub to main. The good news is that the MMG/sub combo plus a suitable amp (Harman Kardon HK 990, for example) can be had new for well under $4K, well within your budget.

Just one more idea to kick around.