Speaker Reccommendation for Home Theater

I need help! I will be moving soon into a new home and my family room will not be able to accommodate floor or shelf speakers. Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of speakers to get? Wall or ceiling speakers? If anything, I would like to get small speakers that would hang from a rod fastened from the ceiling. I also would like to stay away from Bose, if possible.
cabernet5
Magnepan MC1 or MMG-W. Both can be wall mounted. I'm
using a combination of both with a Rel Strata III subwoofer
in a 5.1 configuration and it sounds excellent.
B&W makes a decent sounding wall-mounted unit, and Dynaudio has an in-wall version of its Audience 42 speaker, though a little more expensive. Martin Logan also has a wall-mounted speaker that's not an electrostat which sounds pretty good, but it eats up power and wasn't as dynamic as the B&Ws when I heard them side by side. If you want the suspended type of speakers, I wonder if Gallo's little spherical speakers might work in that application?
Gallo Acuoustics has several (www.roundsound.com), Magnepan's MMG-W system (www.magnepan.com), RBH makes some great (well for what they are), in wall/cieling speakers (www.rbhsound.com), and B & W used to, not sure if they still do, make some great sounding in wall's as well.