what's the best "mini monior" these days

I looking for something to possibly replace my good old ProAc Tabletts. I still really like these speakers but it's always nice to hear what others like and maybe try a few. I've read (audio review & stereophile) good things about the Joseph Audio RM25si Mk II but have not heard them. I use a CJ MV60 and CJ PV14L.
btrvalik
I believe the Joseph RM25si's are floor standers...? I could be wrong. I think the RM7si's are mini monitors. I think they were also joint Stereophile speaker of the year. I've not heard them, but Joseph Audio's stuff is always superb sounding. For about $1800 a pair new, you'll probably not do so much better than these RM7si's I presume. But again, I've not heard em. Probably worth a listen as "joint speaker of the year!"
ATC SCM 7s and SCM 12s. These are simply amazing and I would put them up against just any passive cone speaker for dynamics, soundstage and imaging in their price range of $1100/pr. and $2,200/pr.

Vocals are truly natural. The smaller SCM 7s blew away my little 15ohm Rogers LS3/5As even in imaging which is no small feat.

Difficult to drive enclosed box, but worth it.
What about B&W Nautilus 805, Signature 805, Revel M20s? Dynaudio?

I have the N805s and they are excellent in detail, imaging, integratio of mid highs.
I second the ATC SCM7. I have tried several mini monitors over the last few years, these are keepers. They are accurate and involving. Truly amazing.
I have the ATC SCM12's and can't believe how good they are. However, you can't use tube amps with them unless you have high power available. They need at least 100 watts. They are amazingly dynamic and detailed.