VMPS RM-40 - Anyone Heard

Has anyone heard (or seen) the new VMPS RM-40, which apparently won a "Best in Show" award at the recent CES? I've seen a couple of photos of it and the specs sound interesting, but who knows without listening...Also, I've heard some negatives about VMPS QC and cabinetry in the past and wonder if VMPS has improved with this new offering.
schacter
Are there any sites with a picture of the RM 40. What are its dimensions and array, weight, etc?
Weight and dimensions: 240 lbs, 66 x 12.5 x 17
Drive Complement: 10" bottom firing passive radiator, 10" megawoofer, 10" WCF midbass, 4 x 8" neodymium mids, 2 x 1" spiral ribbon tweeters
4 ohm impedance, 91 dB sensitive
Frequency response: 24Hz to 25 kHz
Try here for a photo:

http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/general/messages/167387.html
Regarding VMPS speakers in general, Yesterday I had a 3 hr listening session at the VMPS dealer in Washington DC (Dynamic Sounds). He only sells VMPS spks and has been selling for the past 17 years. He has all the models on display including the RM-40 , the super Tower, FF1 and 3, RM1 and 2. I was more interetsed in the Rm1&2 since they were withing my budget.
All I can say that the VMPS line of spks are outstanding. The midrange is to die for with the new Neo midrange panel which apparantly goes down to 166Hz and extends to 10K . Overall I was very very impressed by the spks (RM1, Rm2 and RM40). I did not listen to the other models. Having auditioned the JMlabs 926, proAc response 2.5, B&W 803 , Revel F30 I found the Rm2 on par or better than the above and the RM-40 absolutely trounces all of the above.
Please go and audition them before you lay down green bills. Let your ears be the judge. I am soon going to be the owner of Rm2 driven by my Plinius gear.