VMPS RM-40 - Anyone Heard

Has anyone heard (or seen) the new VMPS RM-40, which apparently won a "Best in Show" award at the recent CES? I've seen a couple of photos of it and the specs sound interesting, but who knows without listening...Also, I've heard some negatives about VMPS QC and cabinetry in the past and wonder if VMPS has improved with this new offering.
schacter
In response to Schacter's questions:
1. The only version of the ribbon midrange I heard was the current neodymium model. I also heard both the current and previous versions of the spiral ribbon tweeter. The current version has less distortion than the previous version.

2. I did not buy the FF-3 because I was not satisfied with the subtle upper treble distortion that I mentioned. The speakers in my current system remain the 8 year old STR-SE.

3. Brian Cheney suggested I should return to audition his top model that uses the Raven ribbon tweeter instead of the spiral ribbon tweeter. He said he could custom build an FF-3 for me with the Raven if I felt it overcame my complaint. However, I have not had time to return to audition the Raven.

4. I am exceptionally sensitive to high frequency tizz. I decided against buying the highly praised Dodson DAC for that reason. (No, I have not yet decided what DAC to buy instead!) Most people would not notice the subtle roughness in the tweeter, and I doubt it can be bettered at the price of the RM-40. For the price of the FF-3, one's expectations increase.
Are there any sites with a picture of the RM 40. What are its dimensions and array, weight, etc?
Weight and dimensions: 240 lbs, 66 x 12.5 x 17
Drive Complement: 10" bottom firing passive radiator, 10" megawoofer, 10" WCF midbass, 4 x 8" neodymium mids, 2 x 1" spiral ribbon tweeters
4 ohm impedance, 91 dB sensitive
Frequency response: 24Hz to 25 kHz
Try here for a photo:

http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/general/messages/167387.html