Speaker Cable for Thiel 3.6

I am using pure silver speaker cables and it sounds just toooooo bright for my personal taste.

Could any experienced Thiel 3.6 owner provide some suggestions?
yu11375
You know I give good advice and someone gives me -2 people have issues. and that person can go F*** them selves
Don't worry Lev335, I gave you some + points to balance out that idiot. By the way, I use my silver cables with tube gear (pre-amp), so I know your advice is sound.
I don't care for this rating posts. Lev333 did give very good advice to a good question. What's the problem with with that?
I've had the scs, 2 2 and currently 5is. Had great luck with MIT 770 cvt twin (speaker) and 330 med imp shotguns (pre/pwr ic). Also Classe ca4oo amplification. I've found that toe-in can help tame things a bit. Good luck
I have Thiel 6's and use 12 awg Copper Solid Core Irrigation wire. It leans to the dark side which blends well with thiels brightness. All the multi-stranded wire I have tried does a good job but I keep going back to the cheap stuff. Give Romex a try. It cost pennys a foot and if you don't like it, no great loss.