Decent power strip

I've been searching the forum to find out if there's a reasonably priced ($100-$200) power strip to use for some headphone gear. The only information I was able to dig up was on DIY project power strips which I'm not interested in. I have 3-4 devices to plug in but only a duplex at this location. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
donjr
My suggestion is not to buy from the company targeting audiophiles because they are usually overpriced. Instead, look for the ones used by professional musicians. The brand I like is Furman. It makes all kinds of power filters and conditioners. If you only need a power strip, try the SS-6B steel power Strip for about $35. Or get the P-8 PRO II advanced power conditioning with 9 outlets for about $260. You can find them on Amazon.com.
Hi Donjr

For my headphone set-up that consists of a CD Transport, TT, headphone amp, and separate DAC I use a Belkin PureAV Isolator Home Theater Surge Protector.

Part # F9A833-10

It retailed for $120 but can be often found for $40 to $60 nowadays. It is built very well and really easy to situate.
The only one I've used which didn't noticeably degrade the sound was a Brickwall. Now, I don't use any but, if I were to need another, it would be the audio targeted Brickwall. The price is fair too and NO MOVs which wear out.