Best CD Player - Opinions?

I currently have a Wadia 850 CD player within a dual Home Theater / Audio system. I'm looking to upgrade and contemplating the Wadia 850, EMC-1, Levinson or Krell 28kps CD players. What opinions do you have on the best CD player I can pick? Thanks for the help.

Krell FPB 300cx amp
Krell KAV 250 (3) amp
Krell KAV 250 amp
Wadia 850 CD
Krell HTS 7.1
Cardas Golden Cross Interconnects / Speaker Cable
Dennon 3700 DVD
Nautilus 802, 805 and HTM1 Speakers
M&K 350 Sub
supermighty
Thanks all for the ideas. This gives me alot to think through before my next upgrade. Great feedback!!!

Just curious, with my current set up what would you upgrade first (add a preamp or digital)?

Thanks,
Super
My vote would go to the BAT VK-D5SE. You owe it to yourself to listen to one of these units.
You know what Iam going to say. Levinson 39 and then upgrade it to the 390 which will blow your socks off. I spoke to a person who matched the new levinson 390 to the krell kps 28c and said the levinson was smoother more textured and layered sounding compared to the krell. In my opinion Levinson makes the best digital gear out there but there are other companys that do a good job. Good Luck. Also THE 39 WILL SMOOTH YOUR SYSTEM OUT, IT WILL REMOVE SOME OF THE ROUGH EDGES
Supermighty, do you currently own the Wadia 850, or your looking to get it. If you own it, you dont need to upgrade. That is an awesome CD Player.
I strongly agree with Brauser. The CD-2 had great reviews and sounds wonderful. It made me re-think that my attitude about my turntable. It is quite a bargain as a used CDP.