Virtual Dynamics Recall

I guess everyone knows about the recall on the power 3's. Has anyone already got your cryo treated power 2's yet.
bro57
I only got off the phone with Rick on the 22nd to inform him that I have (2) Power 3 cords that needs to be recalled. He told me the Power 2 with cryo treatment are ready to be sent out in 3 days, the 25th. Yet, I received (1) Power 2 in the mail today. I have already opened it up and plugged it in for burning. However, it just occured to me that I received this is cable too soon for it to be the batch of Power 2 to be cyro treated.

I will have to ask him whether this cable is treated or not, plus, I ought to have 2 of them, not just one.

At this moment, I am not too happy with their logistics. He already sent me an Audition powercord that isn't cyro treated that I have to send back to exchange for the cyro treated one. Before he sent it to me, he informed me I had a choice of either cable, and I am to give him my decision before the cable is sent. Now I have to pay for the to and from shipping charges for the Audition. I hope I don't have to do that for the Power 2 as well.

How can I knock a company that puts out such a great product with such great value. I realize Rick and company must be swamped. If this was another company, I'd be totally furious and asking them to reimburse my shipping charges.
I'm still waiting for mine.This sounds like too good of a deal and slightly scares me.I hope to see feedback from a happy customer soon.It's been over two weeks now and still counting. I e-mailed Rick yesterday and no response yet.This will be my first purchase from him.I hope it's not my last.Is everyone with Virtual Dynamic power cords happy?
I have three of the Cryo Signature power cords and they are much better than my Ensemble cords-way better. Very quiet and dynamic. Rick tells me that they will take several hundred hours to break in and that he thinks they sound best just plugged into the wall with no conditioner.
I was very happy for the two weeks I had my Power 3's before the recall, going back to the stock cords made me realize the tremendous impact the VD cables had on my system.It has me wondering about their speaker cable and interconnects.