Virtual Dynamics Recall

I guess everyone knows about the recall on the power 3's. Has anyone already got your cryo treated power 2's yet.
bro57
I'm still waiting for mine.This sounds like too good of a deal and slightly scares me.I hope to see feedback from a happy customer soon.It's been over two weeks now and still counting. I e-mailed Rick yesterday and no response yet.This will be my first purchase from him.I hope it's not my last.Is everyone with Virtual Dynamic power cords happy?
I have three of the Cryo Signature power cords and they are much better than my Ensemble cords-way better. Very quiet and dynamic. Rick tells me that they will take several hundred hours to break in and that he thinks they sound best just plugged into the wall with no conditioner.
I was very happy for the two weeks I had my Power 3's before the recall, going back to the stock cords made me realize the tremendous impact the VD cables had on my system.It has me wondering about their speaker cable and interconnects.
Do you guys know what is the reason for the recall? I have a P3, and since I live on the Caribbean, I bet Rick is not going to call me...