Vantage Cables From U. K . Very impressive

I just received on trial Vantage cables #10 and a silver based Balanced interconnects called Marina.

I heard about this company thru many of threads on Audiogon cables.

The #10 interconnects are Gold and Silver Strands. I cant believe how wide open and dynamic these cables sound !!!

I have not yet been able to try the Balanced cables but I will this weekend.

For reference, I own Acoustic Zen Silver, Synergistic Resolution Ref MK11, ElectraGlide Signatures , Kimber Select, JPS2, Elco GL999 Gold and othet Audioquest.

My system consists of a Old Krell Amp KSA-250 , Meridian 508.24 CD Player,Legacy Focus Speakers and a Melos SHA gold ref Preamp.
I also use a PS Power Plant 600 and ElectraGlide Fatboy and Whale Elite power cords.

Though this company is in the UK they still sent me these cables to audition. The pricing for the 1 meter RCA #10 is less than the Acoustic Zen Silver and far exceeds the performance.

I wanted to share this find with others and I wonder why there is not more buzz about these cables,(since they appear to be easy to obtain.)
128x128ozzy
Hi Ozzy: I have two different models of Vantage PC's that I am running in right now for audition (should have some results in 4-5 weeks). Guess the "buzz" involves skipping across "the pond" if you are here in the US as myself. These are silver cable PC's which will be a first for me.
Not all cables get their fair share of press, I suspect marketing budgets dictate whether a cable company becomes a recognized and valued brand. As you say..."the buzz". I came across Maple Audio Works interconnects from Alberta, Canada. Smooth, detailed, everything I'd want from a cable and a reasonable price to boot. Check out their site, I tried all the cables and the "Ambiance" was ideal for my system. No, I'm not affiliated with Maple at all, just a fan of their stuff.

http://www.mapleaudio.com/site.html
I have tried a few of the Vantage cables. I actually bought a set of the Silver Marina interconnect. I agree that it is very good cable for the money. I did get a chance to demo some of the more expensive level 10 interconnects and speaker cables, and thought they were nice, I prefer the Acoustic Zen cables to the Vantage though. In my system the Silver Ref betters the Vantage level 10 interconnect. I think if their products were more widely known they would be quite popular. I think they sound a bit like Cardas cables, but better. Customer service is amongst the best I have ever encountered.
I found the Vantage Interconnects to be tremendous. I switched interconnects from Transparent Audio to Vantage last fall and I am currently trying a Vantage tonearm phono cable. Richard at Vantage is a great person to work with.