Absolutely Amazing Absolute Power Cords

Is it just me or has anyone else ever felt amazed after hearing a low-priced power cord breathe new life into their formerly congested sounding over-priced cosmetically corded system? WAIT!! I know the answer because the question has been asked before......but probably not about the Absolute
Power Cord. I wondered if anyone else has tried this particular cord and what their impressions were. Thanks
krjr
Nothing to do with you Greg, if you look at Chstob's other posts, you'll see he's just a jerk getting a kick out of stirring things up, without ever having anything worthwhile to say.
Yes, it would have been nice to hear about the sonic characteristics of the PC. Other PC's having too much bass or not enough this or that did not really nail it down for me. I now know of a few regular's that have the PC's in hand as I type and soon we will know.
Gregm--don't let this s*** stop you from tooting your horn next time. Some times its a scam, and some times a guy has really found a great deal or a new sound. More detail would have helped, sure. I spent 6 months tracking little passonate postings about the Talon Audio speakers and after I bought the monitors I watched 6 more months of verbal s*** online about how they couldn't be any good (wrong). Bottom-line, I ordered one of the PCs to try. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.
Thank you for your kind support, guys. Dekay, Kevin & others, your opinion on these cables would be most welcome. My only excuse for exploiting (let's face it) yr finances is this: I also thought of trying one out, but the shipping cost to Europe (were I live) alone, is $~100 (+the item cost).
Thanks again.
Gregm: Where do you live? We ship packages to the UK, Italy and Australia on a pretty regular basis (family and friends) and the postage is not that much and some of these are fairly substantial packages. Tip: Don't ship chocolate to Italy for Easter unless the receiving party is intending to use it for fondue. Our average cost is $20-$35.