Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
Enjoy the demo Bif, lucky man. I just completed a 'dream system' in another post and included DEQX. I think it's a new essential; like high octane gas for a Ferrari. I hope it gives a great result in your system.
The DEQX does indeed result in a 'dream system'. I have had more than 2 years of pure pleasure since I installed mine and the realism and clarity never ceases to amaze. It makes a good system great and a great system simply unbelievable!

- I hope that Bifwynnes' dealer is up to the task and can achieve all that it can do (ideally measure the speakers first outdoors, it makes a big difference to doing it in the listening room. I have tried both)
Measuring speakers outdoors is a big task. I hope they come up with a comparable way - in place.
Its great that they offered a demo, but it takes a fair amount of time to understand and appreciate the changes that the DEQX makes. I periodically remove mine from my system, to make sure that it continues to make a positive contribution. I've never been disappointed.
I dunno Psag. To me the difference should be in the music heard. No understanding--just hearing. If it took me more than a few bars to hear the change interest would be losstttzzz.