Is DEQX a game changer?

Just read a bit and it sure sounds interesting. Does it sound like the best way to upgrade speakers?
ptss
Unsound and Ptss ... the DEQX demo is scheduled for Monday the 15th. Holding judgment until then.

@Unsound ... you raise a fair comment and I will ask the rep on Monday about post sale service.

@Ptss ... what choice does he or I have. It's the same basic genre of question about the meaningfulness of B&M store auditions. At least I'll have a chance to see the DEQX perform on my system in my house with my speakers.

Yes, this is an expensive model. But because the device is NOT plug and play, there is no choice. The devise needs to be custom calibrated remotely by the tech who resides in Colorado.

Part of me says, waive bye-bye to my money when the rep leaves my house with my check. Another part says that I may be making a very important and worthwhile upgrade to my system.

I'll be back. It's been slow going, but I'm getting there.
Enjoy the demo Bif, lucky man. I just completed a 'dream system' in another post and included DEQX. I think it's a new essential; like high octane gas for a Ferrari. I hope it gives a great result in your system.
The DEQX does indeed result in a 'dream system'. I have had more than 2 years of pure pleasure since I installed mine and the realism and clarity never ceases to amaze. It makes a good system great and a great system simply unbelievable!

- I hope that Bifwynnes' dealer is up to the task and can achieve all that it can do (ideally measure the speakers first outdoors, it makes a big difference to doing it in the listening room. I have tried both)
Measuring speakers outdoors is a big task. I hope they come up with a comparable way - in place.
Its great that they offered a demo, but it takes a fair amount of time to understand and appreciate the changes that the DEQX makes. I periodically remove mine from my system, to make sure that it continues to make a positive contribution. I've never been disappointed.