Krell or Classe?

Well everyone I have an age old question. I need your thoughts on whether I should go with the Krell KAV-300i or the Classe CAP-150 integrated amps........thanks!
kevin_h
Neither, get a Pass amp. I've heard the Krell and got a headache in 1 minute. It's bright with a big electronic haze over everything. Get a Pass and hear the music instead of your hi-fi. You won't be sorry.
You might also consider the Jeff Rowland Concentra Integrated amp ($5,600) and the new Mark Levinson #383 Integrated amp ($6,000) due out the end of November. I heard the Rowland Concentra and the ProAc 2.5 Speakers and it is very nice.
Hi all! I originally posted this question back in April and believe it or not I still haven't purchased an amp yet. I did do a direct A/B comparison between the Krell and the Classe and found I liked the sound of the Krell better. It definitely has more bottom-end slam than the Classe. Don't get me wrong. I think the Classe is a good amp but I preferred the Krell over it. Lately, however, I have been hearing really good things about the Plinius 8150 integrated amp. Any more thoughts on this amp besides the ones already posted? I really appreciate everyone's input in this matter. I am still looking for the "perfect" amp to complement my system which by the way, consists of NHT 2.5i's and a Sony ES cd player (which I am looking to upgrade also in the near future). I listen to a lot of jazz- both traditional and contemporary, and like my music somewhat aggresive with good, tight bass. Again, thanks for your thoughts and please give me any additional input about the Plinius amp!
Better try the Simaudio Moon I-5 before you buy either. Less rated power, but you get some premium quality high-end watts. Check out the rave owner reviews at www.audioreview.com.
Both amps are nice but you must consider what type of speakers you are listening too that there is what will determine which amp to choose and sounds best too you. Wilson Audio Watt 5 is the finest loudspeaker to determine your best chioce of amps