Krell or Classe?

Well everyone I have an age old question. I need your thoughts on whether I should go with the Krell KAV-300i or the Classe CAP-150 integrated amps........thanks!
kevin_h
Classe' hands down over the Krell. On the other hand, you should be looking at the Plinius 8150i integrated.
Neither, get a Pass amp. I've heard the Krell and got a headache in 1 minute. It's bright with a big electronic haze over everything. Get a Pass and hear the music instead of your hi-fi. You won't be sorry.
You might also consider the Jeff Rowland Concentra Integrated amp ($5,600) and the new Mark Levinson #383 Integrated amp ($6,000) due out the end of November. I heard the Rowland Concentra and the ProAc 2.5 Speakers and it is very nice.
Hi all! I originally posted this question back in April and believe it or not I still haven't purchased an amp yet. I did do a direct A/B comparison between the Krell and the Classe and found I liked the sound of the Krell better. It definitely has more bottom-end slam than the Classe. Don't get me wrong. I think the Classe is a good amp but I preferred the Krell over it. Lately, however, I have been hearing really good things about the Plinius 8150 integrated amp. Any more thoughts on this amp besides the ones already posted? I really appreciate everyone's input in this matter. I am still looking for the "perfect" amp to complement my system which by the way, consists of NHT 2.5i's and a Sony ES cd player (which I am looking to upgrade also in the near future). I listen to a lot of jazz- both traditional and contemporary, and like my music somewhat aggresive with good, tight bass. Again, thanks for your thoughts and please give me any additional input about the Plinius amp!