Is a high priced Line Conditioner needed

I have 2 dedicated power lines coming in to my wall for my stereo.Do I need a high priced Line Conditioner to make my system sound better and or safe or will a small priced Monster do the trick?Why waste money on a High priced Conditioner for a dedicated line?Thanks for your help!
128x128rsa
It seems you are ok with your sound. Why not just enjoy? Of course there will always be improvements; like a 2014 Ferrari should be better than a 2013. This music hobby could get to be like owning a high maintenance yacht-simply a place to spend money-
I, also, have two dedicated lines for my analog/tube system. Everything plugs into the Furutech outlets directly. If a Midwest thunderstorm shows up, I turn stuff off. The closest I could get to no sonic impact was a Brickwall. But, it sounds better without.
The bottom line is that your dedicated lines do NOTHING to remove or address spikes, surges, power sags, EFI and RMI riding in from outside your home (although they do reduce interhome interference). In other words, yes, you do NEED additional filtering and protection. I have two power regenerators in my systems and they work quite well to protect the systems and let them sound their best.
I got a Blue Circle PLC 2X Thingee which is a mighty fine power conditioner that runs parallel to the AC and doesn't limit the power one iota. It's built inside a PVC tube to keep the cost down. You can get the version with the fancy metal casing but be prepared to spend a lot more. It has 6 outlets and I have all my components plugged into it (a no-no for sure) and it's better sounding than going straight into the wall.

So, no, you don't have to pay a lot to get a lot.

All the best,
Nonoise