Is a high priced Line Conditioner needed

I have 2 dedicated power lines coming in to my wall for my stereo.Do I need a high priced Line Conditioner to make my system sound better and or safe or will a small priced Monster do the trick?Why waste money on a High priced Conditioner for a dedicated line?Thanks for your help!
128x128rsa

I have an audio store in my house, literally, and I went through the same thing.

I ran dedicated lines not because I wanted to I had to old house. I then tried different brands of power conditioners till I found one that I really liked, long story short I won't listen to a system plugged into a wall the sound just sucks.

A good power conditioner is mandatory for good sound.

A Monster is crap and will muck up the sound.
Several factors will enter in to it. Where you live and how dependable is the power. What equipment is hooked up to it. I had a Monster surge protector several years ago and it really made the music sound bad. I have no experience with their newer products. I would check out PSaudio stuff, They have a 30 day full refund if not happy. With a wide price range and friendly staff to work with and very helpful.
Good luck Pete
It seems you are ok with your sound. Why not just enjoy? Of course there will always be improvements; like a 2014 Ferrari should be better than a 2013. This music hobby could get to be like owning a high maintenance yacht-simply a place to spend money-
I, also, have two dedicated lines for my analog/tube system. Everything plugs into the Furutech outlets directly. If a Midwest thunderstorm shows up, I turn stuff off. The closest I could get to no sonic impact was a Brickwall. But, it sounds better without.