WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Mapman wrote,

"How does one know if the chip is working properly or if defective?"

That's what the naysayers always ask about tweaks when someone reports no effects or that it makes the sound worse. There are a number of reasons why people sometimes don't hear certain tweaks. Defective product is not one of them. And no, the electrons in the WA Chips do not evaporate. You tried some tweaks that didn't work, right? Were they defective? Lol

The main reasons why people sometimes don't hear certain tweaks or don't get the same results as most users are (1) instructions were not followed correctly, (2) there is at least one problem somewhere in the system that prevents the device under test from being heard, (3) the listening ability of the user is not all he thinks it is, and (4) the system is not sufficiently resolving to be capable of revealing the effects.

"How is the customer support with these products when results are not heard and a defective device a possibility?"

When did you stop beating your wife?

As someone pointed out earlier, some dealers for the WA Chips, if not all, have a 30 day return policy. Furthermore, don't all tweaks these days have a 30 day return policy? You know, what the Four Reasons why some customers don't hear them.
Onhwy61 wrote,

"It's important to remember that audiophiles are more interested in cutting edge technology than NASA, the military or the telecommunications industry. Anyway, that's what one person argued earlier in this thread."

Yes, I get the sarcasm, but let's do a quick survey, shall we, of some of the technological innovations, advanced technology devices and cutting edge technology that have come down the audio pike in the last 20 years or so.

In no particular order - Quantum Resonance Technology (QRT), quantum dot nanotechnology, sub-Hertz vibration isolation, quantum teleportation, Lessloss Blackbody, mind-matter interaction (cream electret, rainbow foil), mineral crystals for resonance and RFI/EMI control, ionizers and demagnetizers for CDs and LPs, Schumann Frequency Generator, whatever the WA Quantum Chips are made from, Herbie's HALO electron tube dampers, SteinMusic Harmonizer, Mpingo Disc resonator, tiny little bowl resonators from Tchang and Synergistic Research, Bybee quantum filters, and morphic resonance (Red X Coordinate Pen and Morphic Message Foils from PWB).

NASA, by contrast, brought us rocks from the moon, exploding Space Shuttles, a Space Telescope that couldn't see and the dream that there might be water on Mars.
My system has become so dynamic with all of the WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips that I swear, I think I can knock down a fly in mid air with a single drum wack.
Only geof would equate asking reasonable questions about products and vendors in aforum like this with wife beating. No surprise!
Mapman, I'm a little disappointed that you completely overlooked asking if quantum material might have long term health risks. It seems to me that's the logical next question after asking if they might be defective. You can't eat just one chip. Ha ha

GK
MD