Classical, Spanish & South American Guitar Jewels

I like the Guitar and find it is relatively easily reproduced with my smaller speakers so the "sound" is generally very acceptable.
I am hoping to find albums versus best of compilations(still welcome); whether on vinyl or CD. I'll start out with 2 CD's I enjoy. Easy listening.
1. Music of the Brazilian Masters, Concord Picante label from Concord Jazz. CCD-4389. Laurindo Almeida, Carlos Bosa-Lima, Charlie Byrd. It's nice to hear the different guitars,playing styles and even strings.
2. Portrait of John Williams. CBS Records Masterworks. MK 37791. John Williams.
I hope someone enjoys these and has suggestions for other treasures. More to follow.
ptss
Thanks everyone.
On my Cd now:
David Russel. Art of the Guitar. Telarc SACD-60672.
I play it stereo.(System limitation ;).
I am hoping some of you have the record / CD you mention
and can provide Artist, album/CD name + importantly, catalog number. It makes finding the album easier, more sure. Cheers.
Ptss, you mentioned Laurindo Almeida. If you also like Sammy Davis Jr. I recommend this wonderful record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOkCw5Fl49I
More detail for those into it. The Brazilian Masters CD I mentioned is 'phase correct' on my Spectral system-which is wired so that Reference Recordings & Chesky albums/CD's I own play correctly when phase correct position is selected on my Spectral DMC20 preamp. The John Williams plays correctly when phase reverse is selected. Those w/o a phase reverse switch may want to experiment; listening to a cut and then reverse the red & black leads, either at the amp OR speakers and listening again. You will then know the way your system is oriented and can mark your Cds/albums if you find it beneficial/worthwhile. Mine are marked (out of laziness) even though I hear the difference in moments and make the change that "improves the dynamics, clarity and musicality of the album". That phase reversal ability was an essential feature in choosing a preamp.
Hifiharv.
I have some Segovia I like but not that. It sounds like one I would enjoy. I have the feeling Schubert would agree..
Casey33.
I will check him out. If I like him, his playing on other labels will probably appeal even though the sound may not be up to the Columbia standard. I can listen through inferior reproduction (within limits-and I guess I am fussy/spoiled somewhat) if the music/playing engages me.
Gsm1849.
I appreciate hearing of these obscure gems and will try to check it out. we can't find them all ourselves-but this venue provides a great opportunity for those who like to share.
Mlsstl.
Couldn't agree more re Norbert. He's also a nice guy and does technical recording work for Canada's CBC and has co-ordinated and produced Cds for the Naxos label- Cavatina for one. I will look up his catalog but appreciate recommendations on particular albums very much. I can't afford to buy every album/CD (but wish I could), heck, i don't even have time to find what I like-hence this thread.
+1 on Paco De Lucia, he's the real deal! Perhaps slightly more contemporary but very tasty would be the duo Strunz & Farah. Check out 'Live' and be prepared to be dazzled!
I agree with you on Paco. I have a number of his older albums and "they rock".