bi-wire vs jumpers

I'm sure the question has been asked before, but could not find it.
by bi-wire I mean a single wire terminated by four connectors at the speakers end.
if you had to choose, regardless of cost, which would you prefer, or which do you think would be more optimal in terms of signals reaching the speaker.

I was considering ordering the Crystal Cable's speaker cable bi-wire splitter instead of using jumpers.

what are your thoughts on this?
youngatheart
My system has always sounded better with two separate cables per speaker rather than with jumpers or internal biwire. If cost is irrelevant, that is my choice.
See this thread. My comment in that thread, while obviously somewhat tongue-in-cheek, I think pretty much says it all:
02-07-12: Almarg
Having followed many prior threads that have addressed this question, I can say unequivocally that a clear consensus has emerged. That consensus can be stated as follows:

It may or may not make a difference. If it makes a difference, it may or may not be for the better.
Regards,
-- Al
bi-wire vs jumpers

if you had to choose, regardless of cost, which would you prefer

Regardless of cost I'd choose bi-wire. Generally, cost is a consideration, but if not a consideration, I'd externally bi-wire from monoblock amplifiers, each amplifier with a seperate box for it's own power supply.
Bi or Tri wire would be my preference. I don't like termintated cables so I use bare wire connected to terminals. In case of bi-wired speaker and single-wired cable, I'd strip the wire longer and thread it between all binding speaker terminals.
I have also heard that this depends on the speakers. Some may have been designed to be biwired, others less so (even though the option is available on the back of the speakers).