Any cables that give more bass

I'm just starting to build my 2 ch system with component KEF reference 203 powered by DK design mkii integrated with single run transparent musicwave cables and marantz dv7600 as source connect with monster M850.my room is 10x11 with catedral ceiling,I'm listening focal and some new pop music when playing some of those is bass kind of lack nothing punchy enough to feel it!!!I try located the speaker closed is other to give more bass, but still I need more?any suggestion for it folks?is that biwire cables can give more bass?or tubes for my amp?interconnect for better low end?I'm in budget for it so is that better for me to buy a good cd player or tweak it?will spend max for $1k
djtiti
Why would a ps audio dliii improve the bass response of his KEF's that only go down to 55hz????? Why would Analysis Plus Oval 9's improve bass response that the speakers can't produce (flatly at any volumne)?

Reference 203 specifications
Design 4 way reflex
Drive units LF: 2 x 165 mm (6 1/2”)
MF: 1 x 165 mm (6 1/2”)
HF: 1 x 25 mm (1”)
SHF: 1 x 19 mm (3/4”)
Frequency response at 15°
horizontally off axis ±3 dB 55 Hz - 55 kHz
LF Corner -6 dB 40 Hz
Crossover frequencies 400Hz, 2.7 kHz, 15 kHz
Amplifier requirements 50 - 200 W
Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 89 dB
Maximum output 113 dB

If the OP wants to hear punchy bass, the bass line, low organ notes or the tank rumbling into town in Saving Private Ryan...the OP needs a sub-woofer.
Low organ (or piano) notes yes but bass is still within speaker's response (lowest bass note E=44Hz). Analysis Plus Oval 9 are a little bass heavy. Moving speakers and listening position toward opposite walls will help as well.
The OP already got what he wanted by moving his speakers 7" nearer to the wall, if some of you still have not noticed. Anyway I generally agree about the subwoofer improving the bass in a significant way. Not to say cables won't affect bass but the level of improvements compared to a subwoofer is marginal. The OP's room is only 10'x11' so he might still get away with a subwoofer by playing around with speaker placement. Bass traps will only improve bass definition and focus by reducing boom and loose bass and won't make the bass more punchy. It's surprising that the speakers can only go down to 55Hz±3dB with the 6.5" woofers though. I have speakers with 4" and 5" drivers and they all go down to 35Hz, but I still use a subwoofer with them in a 11'x17' room. Ironically the speaker with the 4" woofer goes down lower than the speaker with the 5" woofer due to the TL design and larger box enclosure.
Hi,
Have to tried locating the back of the speakers with closer to the wall and playing around with the bass adjustment plugs on the back of the 203' - what cd are you using as a reference for bass sound?