David Elrod. the man , the cable the company.

Having been a strong advocate of his pcs for some time now i wasnt sure there even was a real man called David Elrod behind the company ... until the other day. I have recently had reason to contact him and get advice on some issues. Not only was he very generous with his time and suggestions , he made numerous follow up calls to insure I was satisfied . He is one of the "White Hats" of audio in my opinion. Great man, company and product in my opinion . Has anyone had any experiences with David Elrod to share or has anyone else in audio touched your life in a positive way that is worth commenting on ?
brainwater
I've known David Elrod for a few years and I am not at all surprised by what you have to say. He is always a gentelman, courteous, and informative.
When we first pushed off into the sea of audio confusion, members Jax2 and Jordi helped us to quickly define what it is we want out of this hobby. They listened to what we wanted, and recommended equipment to match those desires. More recently, Alex Peychev of APL Hi Fi has been instrumental in defining our understanding of the equipment itself. We live close enough to him that we've been able to visit at least five times, and aside from the gracious hospitality we always receive from him and his wife, he has taken the time to educate us on how the machinery works. Not simply his own creations, but audio systems in general. It's added an essential dimension to how we determine what we want from our system, a perspective on the hobby that I didn't even know to look for until Alex presented it.

Howard
Dave is a fine man and fine products. There are others in the cable industry that I have had the pleasure to deal with:

Ray Kimber-Kimber Kable
Max Kriefelt-Silver Audio
Tom Swenson-Pure Note
Robert Schultz-Ridge Street

Hope I got the spelling right.