Cable "burning": Real or VooDoo ???

While i have my opinions on this subject, i'd love to hear from others that have tried various methods of "burning in" cables, what was used to do it, what differences were noticed ( if any ), etc... Please be as specific as possible. If your a "naysayer" in this area, please feel free to join in BUT have an open mind and keep this thread on topic. Sean
>
sean
Here again 702, I must follow in the footsteps of no money and second his request. Apart from that, even if that will get me minus points, I am glad that your back. I would wish though, that you would be more open about your listening habits, your preferences and the gear you like and listen to. Regards,
I'm going to burn a set of my cables tonight and after the smoke clears I will do some blind testing with my dog. He is too stupid to recoginize which of my cables are expensive burned-in cables and which are the Walmart Brand. I have a CD with just cat noises that drives him crazy which I can play. I'll monitor his response to the cat CD with the expensive designer cables and then try it again with the Walmart Brand and get back with you guys on the results.
Kevperro, please do get back with us and post which cables are the "cats meow." I also suggest that once your have played all the cat sounds that you can stand, try "Furry Sings The Blues," by Joni Mitchell.
While your at it, might as well listen to the rest of "HEJIRA" could be the lady's best album ever.