Basis Vector cartridge recommendations

Looking for some advice from the analog experts for a cartridge, running a Basis 2200 signature, Vector 4 tonearm with an Allnic 3000 phono stage, CJ Premier 14, Mac 501 amps and all Kubala- Sosna cabling. I have used an ortofon jubilee for 7 years or so and thinking about a change. short list:

Ortofon cadenza black - slightly concerned it might be too revealing with my Thiels and music preference - classic rock, blues, jazz.....

Ortofon bronze
Transfiguration Proteus
Lyra - never have moved me but limited experience

Any suggestions would be appreciated since auditions in my room are impossible. Thanks.
pops
The Transfiguration Proteus is very musical with wonderful stage width and depth the best Transfiguration i have had them all.Enjoy!
Cadenza Black too revealing??? That's what we audiophiles pay for. I'm using an Orofon Windfield which is a bumped up black....I like it. I came from a Benz LPS. The differences aren't that great...LPS a bit more lush, Windfield more open. If I hear an orchestra in 2 different venues, those sonic differences are very much greater
I agree, I do not know much about the MSL carts at all outside of the fact that A.J. loves them.

I do agree with Chayro and Ebm, you cannot go wrong with a Transfiguration cartridge. Eminently musical, yet not is a warm, syrupy sweet way, more in an organic, natural way. Of those that you mention in your OP, the Proteus would be my choice.

Keep us posted.
I pulled the trigger on a Transfiguration Proteus, just sounds like a great fit in my system and nothing but rave reviews from those in the know. Thanks for all the great feedback, I will post my impressions when I get her in.

Cheers,
Jerry
Stringreen the Windfeld was my second choice, I know you are enjoying yours. Hey John, I learned a bit more about MSL - they are expensive!

Thanks Chayro and Ebm thanks for the push!