Micro Seiki, or TW AC-1

I'm trying to decide between Micro Seiki RX 5000 and TW AC-1.
They are approx. the same price used (about $10K)
Both are belt drive.
Unfortunately, I don't have a first hand experience with either of the tables.
You can see my current set-up in my system page.
The reason, I want to make a change from DD TT to belt drive is just to try a different approach.
Also, I have a feeling, that the bass would be one of the areas, where MS and TW might have an edge over my current DD Technics SP-10 MkII
My endeavor into analog is fairly new, so I'm not sure what my final choice in analog would be, unless I try it in my own system.
What I'm really interested in is the following:
Sonic differences b/w MS, TW and Technics SP-10 MkII
Reliability
Service availability.
maril555
Sorry Jaspert. You allready have a RX-5000 :-)

Raul I will buy the MS RX-5000 off you and I can compare to my TW AC-3.

let me know

cheers
Thuchan

My "stay happy with what you have status" brought me from an SME 30/2 to the TW AC-1 with no regrets.
This is not exchanging of ideas but a one street of condemnation of TW Acustic from my point of view.
I have a hard time buying the marketing line you guys keep feeding everyone since the importer in North America does not advertise or rarely lend out review samples to magazines or people to pimp out like some other highly pushed products, deserved or not. The people you guys call a "fan club" are happy owners that paid with their own hard earned cash. I have a hard time believing that many TW owners can be that wrong about their choice. I will leave it at that and perhaps do some listening. Cheers!
Pcosta,

Great points about the TW North American importer. I think it can't be better described than by this link:

http://www.stereophile.com/content/high-water-sounds-and-ithe-architecture-lossi

I love the last quote by Jeff:

While the music washed over the still room, Catalano opened his eyes and motioned toward the system: “Who gives a shit about all this stuff,” he said, holding the LP sleeve in the air, “if you can’t have this?”

Well said, Jeff. Well said. They don't get more genuine than him.
Dear Jaspert: As any one I made audio mistakes too but as only a few of us I'm willing to learn each single day and I did it with those " stupid MS kilograms ": did you? not yet?

Dear Thuchan, I don't want to use more work with " stupid kilograms " where exist other better " land to cultivate ". You already know that I don't like the same distortions that you like it. As me you need to learn and for that you need " to want " to learn.

Btw, fortunately I have not a Mexican group as your german group.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
“Who gives a shit about all this stuff,” he said, holding the LP sleeve in the air, “if you can’t have this?”

Thank you for sharing, I was whining after reading ...
May I suggest, lots of Audiophiles I know, down a bottle of Redwine while listening to their records, it is much cheaper than any Update and PRaT is included.