replacement belt for a Maplenoll Ariadne

I have a Maplenoll Ariadne and would like to buy a spare belt - where is the best source for this belt? about 38" circumference.
stereobug
I'd contact either Lloyd Walker at Walker Audio or Pierre Sprey at Mapleshade Audio. One of them may have some information.
I would be a little cautious in ordering a belt from LP Gear.
I bought a belt from them specifically described as "Maplenoll Ariadne Signature turntable replacement belt" and it is too wide to fit on the pulley's flanges. The previous belt, sourced from Bob Dilger, is 3/32" wide and the belt I received from LP Gear is 5/32" wide. The result is that the replacement doesn't fit onto the pulley. I have sent them two emails, a day apart, and have not received a reply. There doesn't seem to be a phone number on their site, so I'm stuck waiting for a response. Granted it is a busy season I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
A correct replacement belt should be 25" internal circumference, 3/32" wide and 1/32" thick based on the previous belt. So, far I haven't found a suitable source, but I did repair a small crack in the original, so it might be the default choice.