NILS LOFGREN - ACOUSTIC LIVE ever make Vinyl

Hi
I have this CD and love it , does anyone know if it ever made Vinyl and if so where can I get it.

NILS LOFGREN - ACOUSTIC LIVE
the song is "Keith Dont Go"
and on any of his other Lp it just doesn't have the Kick that the CD has
macallan25
I'm reviving a 5 year old thread.

I just got this cd a couple days ago and was floored by how good it is. The sonics are superb and the music is the best I've heard in a long time. My favorite song is "Little on up" which tells the story of raising his daughter after his wife died during the birth. Powerful lyrics and heart opening.

This is my first Nils cd. I heard about him from the Salk Demo cd, which includes "Keith Don't Go" on it. The sheer musicianship of his guitar playing is incredible. Highly recommended.
Maybe Chad from Acoustic Sounds should make this one. The CD is in many of our collections and Im sure that many of us would jump on a Album version in a heartbeat.

Good Listening

Peter
Looks like Analogue Productions has recently released this (2016/2017?) on a  200Gram vinyl, double LP. I just ordered it having never heard it. I'll try to remember to reply back to this thread once I get a chance to listen to it.
https://www.discogs.com/de/Nils-Lofgren-Acoustic-Live/release/7526880

I have it and it sounds great. A lot of fast transients, good dynamic but missing some threedimensionality. The guitar maybe sounds a little bit unnatural/processed. I have only heard it once.

If somebody wish, i can make a short recording.