Furutech De Stat or Talisman?

So, you have enough money to buy a Furutech De Stat or Talisman... what would you do? I've heard good things about both from resonably trusted sources, but have not had a chance to hear either.

I'm asking because static is an issue in my home, and while my 25 year old Zerostat seems to work, in that time there has to be something better. Right?
rada
I did thread on this a few weeks ago and I ended up buying the DeStat. I can tell you it works, and makes the most sense that it works. The fan blowing the ions and the air movement assisting the dust blowing away. Also you can actually smell the ions. I had a electronic house filter on my furnace and it claimed to produce ions and I could smell that "rainfall" smell. I get the same smell from the F-Tech. The Walker is just a magnet from I can see. I found the best price at Todd the vinyl junkie, but Music Direct met their price as I was ordering some other stuff.
My only complaint is it is combersome to hold but my hands are small. I will say nothing more on that part! But I am very happy and probably will sell my Milty 0stat.
I have Destat and Talisman Walker is good for cds there is nothing as good as Destat for lps its not cheap but sure does the best job.
I own the Furutech Destat.
Its quite bulky & cumbersome to use.
The"ON" button is at an awkward position/location.
Then when you have to flip the cd, it becomes awkward to use again.
Anyone out there with better ideas? I am all ears.
Suresh Lalwani
The Talisman did nothing for me regarding static, which we have alot of during our winter months (northeast USA). My Zerostat discharges static much better.

The Talisman does have a beneficial demagnifying effect on media, cables and tubes, but IME a small tools demagnifier does a better and more permanent job for less than half the price. Mine cost $70 and is far stronger than the Talisman. Its magnetic field is generated by a large, A/C-powered electromagnet, just like the Furutech DeMag. Not as pretty, no audiophile label, but superior to the Talisman in other respects.