Teres still the way to go?

Thinking about going with a Teres 255 again (I've owned one before and loved it). Just wanted to see if there is anything else I should consider in the same price range. Thoughts?
128x128nrenter
I think the Serac will be a fantastic table for around $2200 with no arm and around $300 more with the Rega. I believe Thom is working out a deal to possibly bundle another higher quality arm as an option for a little more.

As far as costs go, don't forget that there is an additional $400 charge for shipping and a custom case - so that makes it a little more expensive (but still a bargain)

I couldn't wait until the release, and bit the bullet cost wise and went for a Raven One. If the Serac were available, I'd already own one. Plus Thom is the kind of person you want to do business with, on every level.
impressive

grad student with Teres and friends with mr porter
already had to make tough choices
I see a bright and a fine sounding future, congrats
$400.00 for shipping and a custom case ? How can that be justified, especially since it's not coming in from outside the country ?
I'm not sure there is a hard delivery date for the Serac. In my conversations with Thom he has been extremely busy of late and balancing a few different projects. Also, I know he is intent on making sure every inch of the Serac is up to his quality standards, It could be 6 weeks or 6 months (my words not Thom's), no matter to me, I'm waiting.