VPI new Super Feet for Scout/Scoutmaster/Aries

VPI just released these replacement feet for Scout/Scoutmaster/Aries. Cost are $300 for a set, reasonable for Scoutmaster and above model. Has anyone tried them and how do they compare to something like Ginko platform or other isolation feet?

Personal opinion, I think they look very ugly on the Scout/Aries.
semi
I bought them but they do not fit my Aries Extended TT. I was told they would send an adapter but I am still waiting. I have taken off the cones and have placed the Super Feet where the cones were. Works for now but I am sure I am not alone in needing adapters.
can someone post some pictures of your VPI with Super Feet? the small picture on VPI web site does not give me the "big picture", I want to see the overall look from further away. I thought the feet gave Scout/Scoutmaster a sense of small table supported by tall feet. in another word, not proportional and very ugly.

I hope someone will compare them to BDR kits which are about the same price.
http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=vinyl&n=608762&highlight=vpi+feet&r=&session=

Paste this link into your browser. This is not my table but it comes from a posting in a similar discussion on Audioasylum. I have the feet on my Aries 1 and I find it to be a worthwhile upgrade. Also, the table is much easier to level with the new feet than it was with the older cones.
Hard to believe from the pics that they use the ginko ball. Is there any movement of the table using the feet? up/down or side to side at all? I wouldn't think so with the ball bearings on the bottom. There's not enough info if they are using a ball. It would be nice if they are as effective as the ginko platform.. a really good isolation IMO for this table. Plus it would isolate the motor better.
Is anyone using them with another isolation platform or Ginko? Would like to hear their impressions too.
Thanks for the link.

I think I will pass on this tweak. My SSM will sit on GP Monaco which is a very effective isolation rack and I really don't care for the look either. I will rather buy a Ginko platform or something else and not ruin the clean look of SSM.