VPI new Super Feet for Scout/Scoutmaster/Aries

VPI just released these replacement feet for Scout/Scoutmaster/Aries. Cost are $300 for a set, reasonable for Scoutmaster and above model. Has anyone tried them and how do they compare to something like Ginko platform or other isolation feet?

Personal opinion, I think they look very ugly on the Scout/Aries.
semi
http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=vinyl&n=608762&highlight=vpi+feet&r=&session=

Paste this link into your browser. This is not my table but it comes from a posting in a similar discussion on Audioasylum. I have the feet on my Aries 1 and I find it to be a worthwhile upgrade. Also, the table is much easier to level with the new feet than it was with the older cones.
Hard to believe from the pics that they use the ginko ball. Is there any movement of the table using the feet? up/down or side to side at all? I wouldn't think so with the ball bearings on the bottom. There's not enough info if they are using a ball. It would be nice if they are as effective as the ginko platform.. a really good isolation IMO for this table. Plus it would isolate the motor better.
Is anyone using them with another isolation platform or Ginko? Would like to hear their impressions too.
Thanks for the link.

I think I will pass on this tweak. My SSM will sit on GP Monaco which is a very effective isolation rack and I really don't care for the look either. I will rather buy a Ginko platform or something else and not ruin the clean look of SSM.
My new SSM looks and works great with the Gingko variation platforms. I am using a regular cloud 11 for the table and a mini cloud for the motor. This is a great combination for both looks and isolation. I also have a table top dust cover version for this table that was purchased before pick-up the variation platforms but it doesn't work any more due to interference of the cables in back as the table is sitting nearly 2 inches higher than it was. This can problem can be eliminated if you plan a head of time before buying a dust cover. I will send Gingko an email to let them know that this is what I am experiencing so that they can correct the problem for future users.
I have been using a Neauance platform under my Basis with very good results. I am awaiting a Scoutmaster (from Gina as a matter of fact) and will report bach soon.