What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
@Isochronism

Some of the older vintage Seiko dive watches from the 60's are worth good money today. A nice 6159 300M or a 6215 300M can fetch 5k or more. The market is very hot for them. A one button manual wind Seiko 5718 chronograph can easily fetch 8k or more today.

Here's a shot of one of my old Seiko Divers, it contains a high beat 36kbhp movement.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z284/wpetew/t6159.jpg
Yes, I hope to someday step up from a quartz movement. I really enjoy wearing a watch. It's not uncomfortable to me and I don't like to have to pull a cell phone out of my pocket to say "it's four fifty three". I can totally understand why people collect watches.
Syntax, The Rolex Oyster cases are unbeatable!! The screw-down pushers were an excellent addition! (a lot of gaskets in that case :) Always great pictures from you:) I think that watch still has the Valjoux 72. I am lucky to have the model with a Valjoux 72C. "C" designating addition of triple calender feature. Early 1950's.
Seikosha, Your Diver is a "high-beat" All very cool stuff! They must be very hard to find.
Donjr, There are SO MANY vintage watches for sale at very reasonable prices. Just look at Epay. Be selective. You want a watch with the original dial finish. (not re-done) Like a Hamilton manual wind from the 1940's, as example. Excellent quality!! And It'll run forever. Enjoy