The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Tbg, Usher is the only speaker I heard with Be tweeter + midrange, never heard the Pioneer nor TAD and I am sure they are exceptional as well. I like Usher for its look, sound, and price. TAD is weird looking while Pioneer doesn't nearly go as deep as Usher. Usher BE-20 uses 2 Eton woofers per side, they produce serious bass that is tuneful and musical.
Quad ESL 63 and the 989's...but you need a large room to fully enjoy these magical speakers.
Semi, sorry I haven't been following this thread. Lloyd Walker certainly thinks highly of the Ushers, with his mods of course. I was taken aback by the Pioneers at the RMAF last year, sending many friends to hear them. I do suspect that their bottom end is not a low as the TAD Model 2s or the big Ushers.
Best I ever heard have been the open baffle speakers I made for myself - they replaced my Verity Parsifals without any qualms.