Cartridge Recommendation

Hi folks. I'm helping a friend put together a two-channel system and could use some help on a cartridge recommendation. He has my old Systemdeck II with a Rega RB300 arm. Preamp will be an ARC SP16. Speakers are Proac D25s. When I owned the table, I think I ran a Garrott P77 which worked pretty well--but that was at least 10 years ago! I'd appreciate hearing particularly with those of you who have experience with the RB300 in a sprung suspension design. I'm considering Dynavector 10X5, Goldring Eroica, Garrott P77, Audiotechnica. I'm sure there are others that I'm missing. Thanks for the help.
dodgealum
I'm using a 20XH in my Scout and think it is fantastic. In that setup the Dyna excels. I'm wondering how the 10X5 will mate with the Rega. Can anyone comment? Thanks
The 10x5 is a fantastic match to the Rega arm and, by far, would be my pick on that table. I'm running a 20xL and think it's the finest cartridge I've run under $1k - hell, it may be the finest all around cart I've ever run! You can't go wrong with any Dynavector on a Rega or VPI arm in my experience.
There is the Denon 103 cheaper and most likely better than a Dynavector 10x5,it is a moving coil though.
>>There is the Denon 103 cheaper and most likely better than a Dynavector 10x5,it is a moving coil though.<<

So is the Dynavector.