Equipment Set-up Recommendations?

Hi Folks:
I recently installed an air-bearing linear tracking tonearm (the MG-1). Table and cartridge are Teres 255 and ZYX Airy 3x-sb low output. Generally, I'm thrilled with the setup, but I find that when I walk around the room, the cartridge can jump, which is very disconcerting.

When I switch to the OL Silver arm I have, such jumping does not seem to occur, so I'm guessing the MG-1 is more sensitive. All my equipment is supported with the double rack, which may also be a variable to consider - I have my Teres on top - about 40 inches above the ground.

Anyway, I'd welcome any input or insight that migth provide me with a more stable, isolated listening environment where my cartridge won't jump (how bad is that for the cartridge anyway - should that be considered an emergency, or is it pretty common/not-a-big-deal? I've inquired about getting a Gingko platform, which may or may not help. Ideally, I'd like to keep the Teres on top of the rack, as it looks great, is highly accessible, and I don't want to take up more realestate with a seperate Teres stand, if I don't have to.

Anyway, any input and advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

John.
128x128outlier
If you put the table on a Machina Dynamica Promethean Base, not only will you get zero footfalls, the sound will improve dramatically. I can't recommend this device heartily enough for people with unsprung turntables.

http://www.machinadynamica.com/

Oz
My Rega is perched about as high as your TT on a lightweight steel rack with Neuance shelf (suspended hardwood floor). Neuance is rigid and lightweight. I was very surprised how much it helped with heavy footfall/dancing issues. I wasn't expecting that. Might be worth a look.
Hang it from the ceiling on steel wire. It worked when in college, and we had some serious parties!!! No skipping, takes no rack space and it's easy to vacuum under. :)
I second the "hang from the ceiling" solution. It is equivalent to a light rigid stand for suspended turntable, but is completely impervious to foot falls etc. Also makes it simple to level the platter by adjusting the length of the turnbuckles used on the wires! Loontoon has mentioned the other advantages.
Guys, thanks for all the input so far. Well, thing is, I'm renting this house right now, so am weary of following any serious DIY type solutions (ceiling mount, or wall mount). I'm also weary of checking out other stands, as I've alreay invested heavily in this one and it really is a beauty (will need to post photos soon - camera is not on hand just now). I guess I could revert to the concrete blocks I once used, and place them in/under the rack (just move one of the rack platforms to the other side of this double rack, and realign) - that might work - could keep all the equipment together (not take up fresh real estate, and maybe eliminate the jumping issue, and the tt would be lower, which is a good thing). Still, I may lose some of the stand benefits I'm getting - if there are such benefits (still not sure just how effective the Adona rack is - but I'm bad at judging such things). Also, the tt looks great perched up there next to my Supratek preamp - both of them showcasing all their wood :-)

Just to metnion, the whole rack is placed upon a brick floor/patio, but I'm not sure where the joists are under all that. Also, I've really no wiggle room to place the rack elsewhere - it really needs to sit just where it is, because I've a projector screen which comes down right next to it - if the rack is an inch away from the side wall, it begins to encroach upon the projector screen

Well, I'll try a few things and keep you posted. Thanks again guys for all the good advice.