Recommend a cd player

Looking for a recommendation for a cd player upgrade to my Rotel 1072.
My system:
Musical Fidelity A3.5 Integrated
PSB Synchrony Two tower speakers
MIT S3.3 interconnects
MIT Shotgun S3 bi-wire speaker cable
Shunyata Black Mamba HC CX power cable (wall to Hydra2)
Shunyata Black Mamba CX (to cdp)
Shunyata Taipan Alpha Helix (to Integrated amp)

How about the Bryston BCD-1?
Or a Cary 303? Or a Cary CDP-1?

Thanks for your input!!
gcdrum
A Musical Fidelity A3.5 cdplayer comes to my mind first.You can't beat brand synergy as far as I'm concerned,but that's just me.There is one for sale in the classifieds for $695.00(I have no affiliation with the seller)The three players you listed are all in different price and probably sound catergories.What is your budget and what qualities and features are you looking for?I own a Cary CDP-1 and am very happy with it in my system.I have no idea if you will like it.Only you can make that decision.Good luck in your search.
I am extremely happy with my Ah! Njoe Tjoeb CD4000. It has a tubed pre-amp and 24/96 upsampler. You can get a basic model cheaply and customize it easily, and even tube roll with it if you like, changing sound qualities to suit your taste.

I bring it to the shops when I listen to other equipment, and even the shop keepers are astonished by it. I constantly hear people tell me how much better it sounds than their own or than very expensive units, and they want to know all about it.

I cannot overemphasize the value for money of this unit.
Sony 595 as a refurbished unit from SonyStyle for $60, including shipping. Hey, dare to be cheap and let your ears be the judge. This will change the way you think about hi-end stuff.