Has anyone heard or tried the new Naim Dac?

I am really curious how well it will
preform with non-Naim transports or
the Wadia itransport.
128x128scottmac62
We have been absolutely pleased with the performance and flexibility of the Naim DAC. We have used it with several different kits including a Naim HDX, Sooloos Media Server, Burmester 061, various USB Sticks, and Naim CD5 XS....it just simply performs!

In fact, we have had a hard time keeping them in stock...

Best,
We have been absolutely pleased with the performance and flexibility of the Naim DAC.
I bet you are pleased since you sell them!!!!!

I just listened to it last weekend as I was very interested in it after reading a glowing review, but I didn't care for it. It was hooked up to Devore Super 8 speakers with a Supernait amp. I thought it was somewhat bright sounding, with a definite digital sound. It was detailed though, and if your system would sound better with a detailed, bright sound then maybe you would like it. It definitely didn't have a warm side to it which is what I was looking for. Sandra
The Wadia iTransport becomes redundant with the Naim DAC. It extracts the digital stream from an iPod. Not sure if the cable is standard or optional. I've heard a ton of good things about the Naim DAC. Haven't heard it personally to comment on it though.